Seize the opportunity, believe and take control of it / Then get on your marathon and grind it ’til it’s over with -Nipsey Hussle
Growth marketing manager
WHAT WE NEED/ WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are you a dynamic thinker and out of the box problem solver who specializes in paid media and considers themselves a true digital marketer? Then read on. Our Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for the implementation of paid media campaigns and search engine marketing initiatives across all digital properties for our clients. Creative collaboration with cross-functional teams on strategy development and implementation through tactics and daily management will be key to success.
Our successful candidate will have 4+ years relevant digital marketing and paid experience, be passionate about data-driven solutions and have a holistic approach to digital marketing, search engine optimization and analytics. Agency experience and business-to-business background are definitely a plus.
The ideal candidate will be a confident collaborator who won’t hesitate to jump in and work alongside team members on projects and tasks of all levels. This is not your average button pushing role. This key hire will jump at the chance to creatively problem solve and bring new and fresh ways in which to hit our client’s goals. They will be competent and driven, adept at decision-making and problem-solving, and will have a positive attitude. We are seeking someone with a proactive approach to digital solutions and isn’t afraid to think a little off center.
- Developing, implementing, managing and optimizing paid search/display/remarketing campaigns for multiple clients in multiple B2B and B2C verticals – specifically the food and beverage space.
- Analyze and assess campaign performance and translate quantitative/qualitative data into campaign strategy development.
- Apply critical thinking and problem solving skills to review data and metrics, and create campaign reports.
- Own all keyword research, bidding strategies, testing and optimization of paid content.
- Ability to work collaboratively with content marketing and brand marketing team.
- Lead client communications in relation to paid performance and strategy.
- Support business development team with paid and digital marketing pitch efforts
Skills + Key Priorities
- Minimum 4 years of digital marketing and paid media experience; agency background or large in-house companies are a plus
- Strong understanding of digital media planning and conversion optimization strategies
- Team collaboration experience
- Understanding of SEO and indicators of website health
- Social media paid campaign experience
ADDITIONAL DETAILS/IMPORTANT THINGS
This is a FT salary position. Compensation is determined by experience.
WHAT WE NEED/ WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FORWe are seeking a creative copywriter who is passionate about strategic storytelling and can think a little off center to help solve business problems for clients. The ideal candidate can craft compelling copy for a variety of digital and print channels, while working hand in hand with clients and agency teammates. We are looking for a self-starter, someone who takes initiative to ask questions and takes time to listen and absorb information. You should have a genuine love of writing, be both positive and energetic and be able to bring a fresh perspective to our growing team.
- Evaluate client needs, develop project strategies, and create written elements for projects across business verticals
- Collaborate with marketing, design and technology teams to execute projects on a wide range of channels including website, social media platforms, email campaigns, blogs, and other marketing initiatives
- Help plan, analyze, organize and execute assigned projects
- Maintain dedication to clients’ brand guidelines, voice and messaging across everything written, produced, and overseen
- Partner with designer team and marketing team to develop ideas that are in line with strategy and client goals
- Work with partners on business development projects and corporate brand projects
- 2+ years of relevant experience with copywriting at agency or in-house
- Take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Creative problem solver with ability to develop and guide idea generation
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Great attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Team player with a hustler mentality